Tuesday 4 January 2011

Nuns On The Run

Hello again! Before I start this post, you may have noticed that the title is a bit... odd. Well yes but trust me, say it out loud and it's bound to make you laugh or at least smile, if not I'm an easily amused freak (This is more than possible) This simple statement caused me to enter a laughing fit for about 20 minutes during an English Literature lesson, whilst Artfully watched on bewildered. Anyway onto the main event... after living the rather cushy privileged life I have (well not really but I did always manage to get a lift home from school) my experience on buses is shall we say ... lacking? So today as I stood at the bus stop, change in hand, wind sweeping through my hair, determination coursing though my veins... I realised this adventure in public transport isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, now I realise why I've been avoiding it for so long. The bus itself, like a giant tin can containing overly hyper children and a few flu infected pensioners bumped along the road as I held on for dear life. Then for the cherry on top of this ice cream Sunday of misadventure a small child looked at me and went "I think you look like Ugly Betty" - thanks for that kid, thanks a lot. *I don't actually resemble ugly betty, well at least I hope not even though she's looking pretty good these days but that's off topic...*

So yes, with that I arrived home to the warmth and comfort of a pasta bake and a bit of Glee on youtube. Let's do the time warp again... so I can have a better bus journey?




Love Dramatic :)

No comments: