Monday 3 January 2011

Dramatic Events :)


Well hello everyone, what have we here? A blog? My oh my what have I let myself in for? Well I've always liked the idea of the blog but it means I havee to think of interesting things to write about... Well I might as well tell you about yesterday when me and artfully got inspired. After watching the masterpiece that was "When Harvey Met Bob" I've asked myself one question and one question only... W.W.B.D? What would Bob do? Ah, Live Aid! So following this me and artfully decided to take a little day trip back to the 80's but because we lack a TARDIS or the deliciousness that is Matt Smith to take us back in time we settled for an 80's music sesh instead. (Which soon degenerated into some sort of nostalgic look back at 90's tv shows...) After listening to hits such as Wake me up before you go go and material girl and letting David Bowie teach us that we can be heroes, now all I want out of life is 80's tramp hair and a feed the world t - shirt. Feed The World!!!!! And if that fails just sit back and watch a bit of sabrina the teenage which to take the blues away...

Love Dramatic :)

No comments: